pondlife

Saturday, April 22, 2006

So far all the posts have been about shoot days so I thought I'd enlighten you to the days inbetween, spent setting those up.

Thursday was pretty uneventful. Friday, while at work listening to all the idiots under the sun, I confirmed with the college that we could go back, thursday afternoon after the bar shoot to shoot the stuff we missed (due to my stupidity) on wednesday. I also called Buffalo Joes and confirmed them for Sunday the 30th and called St. Patricks to see about shooting there on the saturday but the Father wasn't in. I'm still trying to contact Scott with regards to the Edit/photoshoot/website. He's still a ghost. The GFT got back to me with prices. For the small cinema 142 capacity on a weekday or saturday morning its £75 an hour but the mornings no good. A week night (they dont do fridays or saturdays) is £450 +VAT for the 2 hours in an early evening slot and you have to book 3 months in advance (uh-oh).

I also emailed Gaynor regarding my scripts and Anne over at River City about a day for me to visit. Finished at 7pm and went to see "American Dreamz" (Dreams with a Z, lol) which was actually quite a funny little satire on America. Then headed home for some grub and fell asleep to "The Faculty" on TV.

Saturday:

I am working again this saturday because I had to swap shifts with Duel Fuel Dave so I can get next saturday off to shoot. I emailed Scott a rather large email asking what the fuzz is going on and after work I'm to help Mum, stick shit in the skip (not actual shit).
Then Jen wants to go to Comet and check out Video Cameras for our trip to America. Then I will probably go to the Hospital and see Gran before getting a few beers and DVDs and sitting in with Jen tonight (she graciously let me off with taking her out for her birthday as I have to keep all my cash for next weeks shoot.) Tomorrow we will have a lazy day with the TV and Ill try and catch the Old Firm score. Im putting a bet on 2-1, Maloney. (to Celtic of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home