pondlife

Sunday, April 23, 2006

When I finished work the 'shit' was already in the skip so Jen picked me up and we went and got her a video camera from Comet. Then went to visit Gran for a few hours and heard some funny stories, some I'd heard before, some I hadn't. She seems chirpier but still jaundiced. We headed home to a deli sandwich from McD's and a night in.

Sunday, I got up and Jen made a cooked breakfast, listened to the game which caused an argument and managed to contact Scott. He cant let me use his edit machine as he has too much client work just now but can get me the software needed if I can get a large hardrive and firewire card. Fair enough. We wondered wether to go out for something to eat and go "Silent Hill" (Jen's choice) or stay in, watch Simpsons and get a take-away. We decided on staying in as "Silent Hill" didn't look too good. So we went to the bank and headed home, called Pizza Hut and sat down to hours of hilarious Simpsons Season 7. Then we went to bed about half 11 as I was up early for the hellpit the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home