pondlife

Friday, April 28, 2006

Day 7:

What an eventful night. We got the Security Guard to hook us up with power (through the window). And we started filming the "Sin City" scene. Then the light fell over and hit Jen in the head and we had to get Chris to hold it up all night, once he finished his one shot, mind you, lol. I told Gareth about the "vampire script" and my plans to give him a part. I'm trying to think of parts I could get the rest of the guys and gals to do but it's a tricky one with the ages of the characters in this one. There are a lot of cast from "Pondlife" I wanna use again if they want to work with me again and I'm sure between "Juliet..." and "vampire" that I can work them in. Every idiot in Glasgow found us on Wednesday night and tried to destroy the shoot, including a bunny-hopping wacko nutjob ina suit who said he was a billionaire, writer/publisher and that the key to life/acting was to be free and imagine yourself in your mother's womb and the feeling of being released. Wow what a fruit and nut. Anyway we finished the shoot and Jen drove home in the wig!

Day 8: We meet up at Bar Bola and the guy says he thought we were filming outside. OK, so far, so Pondlife, but we start filming anyway. Going Ok, then the sound packs in and the only up-side to that was Ross, Chris and David, doing their run-through in asian, scouse and wahtever the fuck David's accent was. We got sound fixed and started again but Chris had a call back for a Taggart interview (oh and Hannah couldn't work today as she starts on Taggart, on a paid job til December so that's great and best of luck to her, its good to see peeps getting work. Shows you it's not impossible). So Chris left for his call back and I had arranged with the guy in the pub to stop filming during lunch rush hour and restart in the afternoon but then one of the owners came in and said that wasn't possible, short and shrift he was but I spose he has a point, it's his business. So we go back on Saturday morning. Having forgotten the furry dice, we moved the trunk scene to saturday too and went off to the college to do the tearoom scene. We did the 2nd half of which in "That 70's Show" style. Bad idea. How hard is that! So I got my make-up on (yeah, yeah, bite me) and got ready for my scene. We managed to work Angela in as a dead body in the Killer tripod scene. (see you wanna see it now, don't you?). Then the extremely noisy (and smelly) toilets made our scene hard to do but we got through it, with my dignity null in void at this point. So we finished up and went home. Visited Gran as Kat had said she wasn't doing too good and I should go up just incase. She looks really bad. Awfy weak and frail and it's sad to see her that way, although the hospice seems a really nice place. So me and Jen went home and had dinner and then lay in bed and watched "Waiting...". I wanted to watch "The Monster Squad" for "vampire movie" research but Jen hadn't seen "Waiting...". She was falling asleep half way through though despite enjoying it so we decided to finish it later. Also got a text from Ross last night which I'll not disclose here but basically at some point he said I was a mate, which was cool, cos I really hoped that "Pondlife" would be the kind of film everyone would have fun on and make friendships and look back on and say that they enjoyed the experience and were sad to see it en and as I really like this bunch of peeps I wanna keep in touch whe filmings done. So to have one of em refer to me as a mate confirms that I have indeed perhaps succeeded in my taks to make this a friendly atmosphere film. Anyway peace out homerinos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home