pondlife

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

God it's been a while hasn't it. Sorry. I've been quite busy. My Gran passed last monday so the funeral was saturday and my bro was trying to get home from being at sea to go but because of low tide he didnt get home til monday there (8th). That sucked. Anyway funeral over, goodbyes said, I had a drink with my sister and her boyfriend and watched "Deal, No Deal" which they introduced me to. That programme rocks! I'm now officially an addict. THen me and Jen had a fight and then made up and went to see M:I3 (mission impossible 3, david). What a film, the best one so far (not so hard you say, yeah yeah) but even Jen loved it. It had everything. THen on sunday I finally got AVID to work and started editing the sin city scene, I need to fix the sound but it looks good. Then sunday night we went to see "The Magician", which starts slowly but is quite good once it gets going, quite strangely funny. I recomend both. On monday I went to work (oh joy) and then welcomed my bro home and edited a few more scenes and watched Prison break. Tuesday, more work, more joy :( and then decided not to go watch Man U v Celtic at Leigh's as Stephen clogged the bath with hair (he shaved his head), so I couldn't have a shower (I wasnt standing in that) and so I edited the scene outside HMV and the scenes inside HMV and discovered a lot of boom mics in shot! Argh! Fear not i fixed it with a little bit of editing. OH I forgot to say I edited the Tearoom scene and the riverclyde scene on tuesday. Just rough edits mind, Im not sure itll be ready for a showing before I go to America but Ill do my best. I finished the 1st draft of the "vampire script" and now Im at work, it's Wednesday. I'm meeting the guy from Kontakt on friday to discuss the music for "PondLife" and I'm going to see a sneak preview screening of "Brick" tonight, which looks shit hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home