pondlife

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hello

Been a while. Anyway I have been busy editing. I'm getting there. I've been busy going deaf in one ear, what the fuck is that all about?!? Saturday night at Gareth's was cool. Had a few beers with the G-Man, David, Catriona, Jen and Scott and his girlfriend, whose name I think is Karen? Could be wrong I was drinking. Anyway I showed em my old short films and we decided not to get last train home and to stay all night. We crashed the party upstairs and sent Jen and Cat for drink and eventually when they returned about an hour later (the pub is at the end of the street but they ended up the opposite direction?) With beer and my money unspent, I was a little curious. Turns out they took the beer from some guy who they told to come to the party and when he turned up later, me and Big G were gonna take out the trash, lol! Anyway Jen got a lil bit tipsy on woffie and crashed and me soon after but not before David broke Gareths g string, I mean guitar string. Then I woke up and rushed to the toilet to relieve myself only to find no toilet roll! Agh! Got home about 12:30 with a Burger King and slept until about 5pm. Then watched "Roadkill" as part of me and Jen's "educate ourselves about the dangers of roadtrips before going across america's south on one ourselves programme".

Anyway onto the last day of filming. We met at 8 in the am at St Enoch Square and they knew we were coming cos they had roadworks going on, an army band setting up, a van parked in our spot and a fire engine later arrived so we packed that in and went to do the wedding scene, with a dress provided by our actress'slash'costume provider'slash'alround good person to know ALI, (ahem, enough yet, Ali?) Although she didn't actually own the dress, she's not married fellas but you never know when your window of opportunity will expire so send your numbers onto me and Ill send em on OK, I can't promise she'll look at them if you're ugly though. So some passers by thought Rachel looked lovely in her dress it's a shame they said that we hadn't made more of an effort to dress up for her though, lol.

We moved to Buffalo Joes and I saw the funniest performance ever on screen, Chris is superman y-fronts and trainers and a smile dancing to that "pumping for love" song. What a sport he is. We then stood in the rain (I say we, I mean Ross, Rachel and me) at Bellgrove Station for ages to get the ending shot and then finally did our last stuff in the college stairway and exterior before going for a end of shoot drink with Ross, Chris, Gareth, David and Jen and discussing Top 3 Brunettes, Top 3 Blondes of all time, Top 3 hot Singers and Top 3 hot actresses. Jen had a few suggestions herself.

For the record its A) Jennifer Connely, Eva Longoria and Kate Beckinsale. B) Britney (when she was hot), Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson (at the moment). C) Britney, Jessica Simpson (I know shes thick), Cheryl Tweedy D) Jessica Alba, Rachel BIlson and Jennifer (my Jen I mean, cos Im suckin up lol)

And to show I aint sexist I can even list the top 3 guys (not who I think are hot cos i couldt name one but who i wouldnt mind looking like or give much respect too)

George Clooney, Ben Affleck and BRad Pitt. all three good actors and men's men lol!

Anyway see y'all again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home