pondlife

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ok, this is nothing to do with pondlife but I have to talk about this movie.

"BRICK"

Go see it - shuttup Jen (dont hit me) - This film is so cool and wahts so cool is that if you go to the message boards about it, the director will talk to you about the movie as do the cast and they answered all my technical questions about how they did certain shots and effects etc. So rush out and watch it, it's a bit hard tow atch at first with their own language sorta thing they have going but its cool. I mean here are some cool lines from it...

"I got all five senses and I slept last night which makes me 5 up on all of you"

"Which wall is the door"

"I set out to find who put her there, who put her in front of the gun"

"you got a discipline problem with me, write me up or suspend me"

now consider that this based in a high school. The film is also beautifully shot and makes me jealous, "Pondlife" is a quickly shot comedy that as we were doing it on DV and arty shots would look daft, so editing it now it annoys me that i cant do any of the stuff i saw in "brick" with it. :(

Anyway go see it, damn you vile woman!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home