pondlife

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Oh Lord I am feeling rather shug this morning.

Last night was the wrap party. Let me begin though a ferw days ago when I went shopping for holiday clothes and got a holiday bonus in my wages and went to see "Da Vinci Code" (thursday night and it is ugdoo, which means shit or poop) and X Men 3 (friday night with Ballys and Jane and that was OK. Then Saturday was so-so and then we went to The Primary. Angela, Gareth and Hannah were already there. Wasn't long before Ross, David, Rachel and Jennifer McC showed up and the drinks started flowing. A good night was had by all and we were all very drunk. Shona kept telling us that she and Jen were "tight as tigers", Shona tigers are solitary animals who hunt alone. So that's a bad allegory, lol. Anyway we headed to Buffalo Joes after we convinced Hannah to get changed and join us and we got in on the guest list. Man I feel special. it was jumping in there and I'm pretty I danced - badly - a lot...

Anyway Chris dissapeared, after he got us into the VIP room. It transpires he was asked to leave by the bouncer as he apparently was fighting in there last week! Filming not fighting you muppet! Hee hee I now have an image of "Benny" (chris) in his superman pants beating up neds in buffalo joes while dancing to "The Hustle". Anyway then Hannah and Rach left and there was some drama with inter-cast relationships, it's all very "O.C" and David and Angela left and then at closing time, myself and Jen got our coats and a chippy and left and waited outside for my bro and Jazman. We also managed to find Cat and Gareth who went back to G-Man's place with Shona to get a taxi I think. Jennifer went somewhere too and we found Ross who went to his mates and then Jaz went off with his cuz and me Jen and Rusty (steve, my bro) went to George Sq for a taxi and got home as it was getting light and now Im very shug and I really need an omiyug about now. , so chow mon freres.

(i have no idea what i just said)

and by the way you can leave comments on the blog if you click below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home