pondlife

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Once again I am feeling shug and once again it's Gareth's fault! Well I'm blaming Gareth.

Not content with the wrap party we decided to have a few after-work drinks last night. Only some of us could make it. Ross was working, Angela was skint and the rest just plain didn't want to go, lol.

So me, Jen, Gareth, Chris, David, Scott, Rachel and Ali all went for some cheap £1.20 drinks in Bunker. Chris had to go see X-Men 3 with a mate who had booked the tickets so he left early and couldn't reach us when he came out so went home and missed the rest of the night, bummer!

Rachel had a meal to go to or something and had to elave early but the rest of us had quite a few and Jen and me got a hamburger supper each and the last train home!

So thats why i am feeling rather shug. We also discussed the fact that ore shots will need redone and Scott give me some good advice about Business Gateway and funding for the Vampire Movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger pondlife said...

"Oh my God! You killed Marc! You b*****ds!" and dude that is not how you spell ridiculous.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home