pondlife

Monday, June 05, 2006

Oi! Fox! No!

Ok did anyone watch Prison Break last night! What a show! But why did they kill of Westmoreland and how the hell are the guys gonna get away? I'm not sure "Manhunt" will work I mean the show relies on the gimmick of the prison and Michael's clever plans. Frankly I'm bored when they show Veronica outside the prison so a whole series of non-prison, Prison Break! Well I still can't wait to next year for it. Next year! I say we storm Fox and kick ass and take names, whose with me? Ah, nobody...OK.

(solitary march to Fox HQ)

So not much to say, I'm off to the ol US of A on Thursday for 3 weeks, don't miss me too much. Keep in touch and news on the premiere of "Pondlife" will be up here when it's finished. Also news of the upcoming "Vampire Movie". Auditions in December people!

Now that is real acid and I want to see goggles people!

I'm out-ty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home